Marco Raposo Viola bow nickel
- Hand Made in Brazil from Sustainable Pernambuco From the Marco Raposo workshop high in the mountains of Brazil's Atlantic Forest, home of the Pernambuco, the Pau-Brasil.
- Established in 1995, the workshop manufactures the finest quality bows for violin, viola, cello and bass, for professionals and advanced students.
- Round and occasionally octagonal stick in selected Pernambuco with sterling silver or nickel mountings.
- With silver and occasionally simulated whalebone lapping. Weights vary but are recorded, along with the individual maker, on the tags as illustrated.
- Each bow is hand signed and made with the same care that Marco has extended to the company's ownership and management of sustainable forest and the recycling of old wood from previous agricultural enterprises.
Marco Raposo handmade Nickel mounted pernambucco viola bow with fully mounted ebony frog.